How to spend the week, you have the program ready for the weekend
Don’t tire yourself out thinking that weekend options.
On Saturday and Sunday, June 20-21, you can go to the Shala River Festival in Shkodra. This is the suggestion that a reader of Tiranapost has for the column #Albania.
What are you going to do there?
Sailing, picnics, camping, you will eat bio and meditate.
How is booking done?
By phone or Whatsapp reservation at 0692545500. Locations are limited, so do it quickly.
And for those of you who love the details one by one, below is the whole program.
Program for June 20
Time - 9:00 departure from Shkodra in front of Rozafa Hotel.
- Arrival at Lake Koman. Sailing with small boats on the lake towards the Shala River
- Stop at Glenken Komlen
- Accommodation in tents where we will spend the night (at Park Blini)
- Lunch organic food of the area
- Various entertainments and explorations
- Dinner with grilled food
- Feast with live music and DJ.
- Gathering around the fire, guitar sounds and legends that we will tell that night
- Sleeping in tents for the sleepers
Program for June 21
- Group meditation near the river
- Breakfast with organic food from the area
- Guided exploration in 4 different paths according to preference (1-Lekë Dukagjini Stone.
2 Komlen Peak.
3 Long Coast.
4 River Valley).
- Various games in Nature, canoes, diving and fun before departure for another cruise in
-Shala River towards Lake Koman and at 17:00 return to Shkodra.
How much does it all cost?
5500 new lekë person.