11 celebrities who predicted who they would date in the future
Wanting something, manifesting it and then having it come true should be the height of satisfaction. Imagine having a crush on someone, saying you'll manage to hook up and marry them, and it actually happens. It has happened several times in the world of showbiz. Maybe it's easier for them?!
1. In 2016, Travis Kelce was asked to play a round of 'Kiss, Marry, Kill' between Ariana Grande, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. Even then he chose to kiss Taylor.
In 2023, Travis opened up about trying to meet Taylor and giving her his number, and today they've been driving fans crazy with their relationship and kissing in public.
2. Once upon a time, Tom Holland revealed that Zendaya was actually his first love. Of course, now they are a couple and have been together for many years.
3. Taylor Lautner's wife was a huge Twilight fan. Years later she ended up marrying Jacob Black.
4. Jason Momoa once revealed that he was in love with Lisa Bonet since he was 8 years old. He saw it on TV and said, 'Mom, I love him…' Jason and Lisa got hitched, married and stayed together for 12 years before breaking up to remain friends.
5. Machine Gun Kelly admitted in an interview that he actually had a poster of Megan Fox hanging on his wall in high school and one of his classmates said he intended to marry her one day .
Of course, MGK and Megan have been together since 2020 and have been engaged since January 2022.
6. Robbie and Elizabeth started dating in 2017 (six years after Robbie admired her on film) and quietly married in 2020.
7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Melissa Fumero revealed she was in love with the boy in Mariah Carey's 1997 'Honey' music video when she was 13 or 14. That guy is David Fumero, whom she married in 2007! They dated for two months before Melissa realized he was her dream boy from the video. The couple has two children together.
8. In a 2018 interview, Katherine Schwarzenegger was asked to choose between Chris Pratt, Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth. Although she initially said Chris Evans, she quickly changed her answer to Chris Pratt. A year after that interview, in 2019, Chris and Katherine announced their engagement. Now they have two daughters together.
9. In 2014, Joe Manganiello was asked by People about his ideal woman and he said Sofía Vergara...of course, he married Sofia in 2015. Although they split after eight years of marriage.
10. In an interview with Magazine, Jodie Turner-Smith said her first famous crush was 'Pacey from Dason's Creek':
Pacey, of course, was played by Joshua Jackson who Jodie was married to from 2019 until she filed for divorce last month. They have a three-year-old daughter.
11. In 1998, Alex Rodriguez was asked: 'What would be a dream date with Alex Rodriguez?' He said: J.Lo.
They dated and even got engaged — though they broke off their engagement in 2021.