The mother and two daughters tragically lost their lives in Shkodra, after coming into contact with electricity
A serious incident occurred in Fushë-Arrëz of Shkodra, where a mother and two daughters died because they came in contact with electricity. The media reports that one of the girls was electrocuted while bathing in the shower, while her mother and sister had gone to help. All three lost their lives tragically.
The victims are Prendusha Kola, 43 years old, Sidorela Kola, 19 years old and Emiljana Kola, 16 years old.
"At around 16:50, in the town of Fushë Arrëz, in a flat, citizens were found without signs of life, KP 43 years old, SK 19 years old and EK 16 years old (mother with two daughters) living in Fushë Arrëz. From the preliminary investigative actions, "it is suspected that they came in contact with electricity. The investigative group continues the investigative actions for the full clarification of the event", the police announces.