Movement in the State Police, the chiefs of police stations in several cities are dismissed
The General Director of the State Police, Muhamet Rrumbullaku, has signed a series of dismissal orders.
• Regarding the event in the town of Rreshen, where one citizen was killed and several others were injured, after the analysis made regarding the activity of the State Police structures, for the follow-up of this event, as well as due to the non-treatment/non-analysis of the of conflicts between tribes in Rrëshen, the General Director has decided:
- the dismissal from office of the Deputy Director for the Investigation of Crimes of DVP Lezhë Director Alfred Nomani and the appointment of Chief Commissioner Gentian Berberi to this office;
- the dismissal from office of the head of the Department for Order and Security of DVP Lezhë, Chief Commissioner Artur Cara;
- the appointment of Chief Commissioner Altin Mena to the position of Deputy Director for Order and Security of DVP Lezhë;
- the dismissal of the head of the Mirdita Police Station, Commissioner Paulin Çupi, and the appointment of Commissioner Klodian Kondi to this position.
• Also, other moves have been made, with the aim of improving the work of the State Police structures, specifically:
- was dismissed from the position of Deputy Director for Crime Investigation of DVP Fier Director Artur Shira and Commissioner Arjan Hasani was appointed to this position;
- Chief Commissioner Ermir Gërxhani has been appointed to the position of Chief of Berat Police Station;
- Commissioner Elton Halili has been appointed to the post of Chief of the Pogradec Police Station.
The State Police continues to be maximally engaged, with all its capacities, for the fulfillment of the major mission, that of guaranteeing order and public safety.