Albania in CNN's 7 suggestions for American tourists who choose Europe: Few know it, but go to Ksamil!
Albania is in the top 7 destinations of Americans for this summer season. The media giant CNN has listed the coast of Ionia, the beach of Ksamil, Himara and Dhërmi in the suggestions of the most popular American tourist agencies for its citizens.
According to CNN, Albania, still not very well known, but not for long a secret for tourists, is a fairy tale, which is not for nothing compared to the Greek islands, the famous beaches of France and Spain, or neighboring Portugal and Italy.
This is how CNN describes Albania in its article:
Far less known to tourists than neighboring Greece to the south, or Italy across the Adriatic, the Balkan Peninsula country of Albania is still somewhat of a closely guarded secret among savvy travelers, but it's unlikely to remain unknown for a long time. tall.
"Croats and Europeans in general are discovering the Albanian coast," said Mandic of Secret Dalmatia. "It's fabulous, it's incredibly cheap. The food, the history, the hospitality, the nature, the beaches, it's all here."
Among the beaches to explore along the so-called Albanian Riviera are Ksamili, near the border with Greece, and Himara and Dhërmiu further north, where you can feast on cheap plates of prawns, grilled octopus and fresh, directly caught fish. from the Ionian Sea gazing into the glittering space.
1. Gadishulli i Pelionit, Greqi: Ky gadishull në anën e Egjeut të Greqisë kontinentale është më nën radar se shumë nga ishujt grekë. Megjithatë, plazhet spektakolare si Mylopotamos ofrojnë një përvojë po aq të denjë për kartolina.
2. Alentejo, Portugali: Milje plazhi të pandërprerë në rajonin portugez të Alentejo tërheqin vizitorët që kërkojnë një alternativë më pak të mbushur me njerëz për plazhet e Algarve më në jug.
3. Camargue, Francë: Është vendi ku lumi Rhône takohet me Detin Mesdhe dhe zona e ligatinave është shtëpia e kuajve të bardhë të veçantë.
4. Costa de la Luz, Spanjë: Costa de la Luz e Spanjës, me qytetin e Cadiz-it në foto, ofron 75 milje të vijës bregdetare me pamje nga Atlantiku midis Tarifa dhe lumit Guadiana, pranë kufirit me Portugalinë.
5. Aeolian Islands, Italy: The Aeolian Islands of Sicily are not lonely during Italy's hot summer. But their relative remoteness means they don't get nearly the international tourist crowds of a Positano or Capri.
6. Zara Archipelago, Croatia: Croatia's Zara Archipelago offers a quieter alternative to more crowded spots in the south, such as Split and the island of Hvar.
7. Coastal Albania: An aerial view of a beautiful white-sand beach in Ksamil, Albania, shows exactly what's drawing more Europeans to this under-the-radar coastline.