Online services return to full normality in e-Albania
After almost 3 weeks of cyber aggression, online services for citizens and businesses are normally accessible.
Currently, 1214 out of 1225 online services provided on the e-Albania platform can be used by citizens and businesses with the same speed and ease as before.
The services of:
- applying the form for the first issuance or renewal of the passport
- declaring the loss of various documents
- economic aid for individuals and certification on the amount of benefit of economic aid
- request to benefit from social housing programs
- list of grades and certification of diploma for students who have attended the University of Tirana.
Meanwhile, the engineering staff is working to restore the last remaining services to normal, such as: counting diplomas and certificates issued by foreign institutions; proof of disability payment as well as making water and electricity payments.
From Monday it will be possible to apply for Building Permits (e-Permits), assessment of the impact on the environment and the use of water resources.
Electronic systems recently restored to full functionality are:
- System of the Center of Official Publications;
- Information management system for human resources of the administration;
- The electronic system of economic assistance.
Also, the official e-mail is functional for all employees of the administration. The security mechanisms of the official email have been strengthened and every mailbox has been moved to the cloud infrastructure.
AKSHI expresses its gratitude to all the employees of the team who managed to recover public online services in a record time, as well as the special team of Microsoft for the help during all these days.