Prosecution responds to Meta for government ministers Rama 3: None prosecuted
The General Prosecution has responded to President Meta, who asked the day before for verification about the cabinet ministers of the Rama 3 government.
According to the Prosecution, none of the Ministers proposed by Prime Minister Edi Rama turns out to be criminally prosecuted.
Meta also addressed the SPAK for information about the ministers of the Rama government three before decreeing them.
We recall that two days ago President Meta decreed Edi Rama as Prime Minister of the country.
The names of the ministers proposed by Prime Minister Edi Rama
* Deputy Prime Minister (will also oversee the reconstruction) - Arben Ahmetaj
* Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs - Olta Xhacka
* Minister of Defense - Niko Peleshi
* Minister of Justice - Ulsi Manja
* Minister of Internal Affairs - Bledi Çuçi
* Minister of Finance and Economy - Delina Ibrahimi
* Minister of Infrastructure and Energy- Belinda Balluku
* Minister of Health and Social Welfare - Ogerta Manastirliu
* Minister of Education and Sports - Evis Kushi
* Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development- Frida Krifca
* Minister of Of Culture Elva Margariti
* Minister of Environment and Tourism, - Mirela Kumbaro
4 state ministers
* Elisa Spiropali on Relations with Parliament
* Edona Bilalli State Minister for Entrepreneurship Protection
* Bora Muzhaqi State Minister for Youth and Children
* Milva Ekonomi, State Minister for Service Standards