Five proposals of journalists for the Assembly
At today's meeting, journalists made 5 proposals regarding the new decision that prohibits them from being physically present in the Committees and plenary sessions.
The journalists proposed:
1. The journalist should be in the meeting of the commission (without a tripod and without a camera).
2. Journalists to be part of the commission, with the modality that with the approval of the press office they can take pictures.
3. Journalists participating in the commission to have their mobile phones.
4. The Guard should not accompany journalists to the premises of the Assembly
5. Allow cameras in hallways.
Gjonçaj said that these proposals will be reviewed by the head of the Assembly and the Bureau and then a response will be returned to journalists.