Sailing and ferry trips are prohibited for three consecutive days
During the next three days, all vessels and weighing ships will not be allowed to go out to sea.
Even international transport ships will not be allowed to go to sea. The measures will last until November 19. The reason for this suspension is weather conditions.
The measures taken by the General Maritime Directorate are as follows:
1. It has been prohibited to give permission - departure during the dates 17-18-19.11.2023 starting at 12:00 for all small vessels, fishing boats and they have been notified to take measures for their security.
2. Drivers of small watercraft and fishing vessels are advised to take into account the predicted deteriorating conditions and take measures for their insurance.
3. The drivers of fishing vessels and small vessels have been notified of the worsening situation and of taking measures to secure the vessels in the moored places and prevent events and situations during the dates 17-18-19.11.2023
4. International marine transport ships for passengers and vehicles will NOT continue to operate until the hydrometeorological conditions improve.
5. The improvement of the deteriorated hydrometeorological situation for small vessels and fishing will be after 06:00 on 19.11.2023.