Poisoning of tourists in Vlora, AKU fines the ship "Black Pearl" with 600 thousand lek
The Food Control Authority has taken the food samples from the ship on which the young Polish people who went to Sazan last night ended up in the Vlora hospital with signs of poisoning.
According to the information provided, the young people consumed food on the ship.
The media write that AKU has fined the ship "Black Pearl" with the value of 600 thousand lek for lack of hygienic and sanitary conditions.
Boat tour in Sazan
The Polish children left at 05:00 yesterday morning from Barbullushi in Shkodra, while around 09:00 - 10:00 they left with the ship 'Black Pearl' in Sazan.
They allegedly consumed fried chicken, salad, fries, water, coke, juice and melon.
The poisoned children who received special treatment at the Vlora hospital were aged 14-15.