Document / Government 'Rama 3' publishes the governing program: 5 main pillars from recovery to well-being
The program and composition of the new government cabinet will be presented at tomorrow's session in the Assembly at 10:00. As of today, the majority has published the program for the next 4 years that tomorrow will probably be presented by Prime Minister Edi Rama. Reconstruction, development, welfare are the primary objectives of the government.
The government document / program sets out 5 main pillars:
1. Economic recovery from earthquake and pandemic;
2. Welfare for all, which will translate into a developed economy that creates opportunities for all.
3. Modernization for the development of productive economy, tourism, energy, agriculture, digital economy, transport and services;
4. The family as the foundation where we build the future;
5. Strong Albania, with a strong state, attention for every Albanian and with dignity in the world.
The document has 42 pages.
The full document is as follows: