6 tips that therapists give to couples during this period
The pandemic has approached or distracted many couples. For those in the second group, and it is known that every situation is different, but there are six tips that therapists are giving throughout this period.
Maybe your relationship will not strengthen immediately as before with these tips, but some things will change for the better.
1.No surprise: The first and biggest tip is to communicate about everything you feel.
2. Try to stay in the present, especially when expressing the concerns you have during the relationship. And do not mention those of the past.
3. Set boundaries around COVID-19 prevention measures, how you will meet family or friends.
4. Try to keep a 'normal' pace and get back to habits.
5. Consider changing roles in relationships, doing each other's chores, or getting involved.
6. Do not get obsessed with the distractions you have to do together, sometimes even a walk or just hold hands and talk. / Source Self